[ONEUS - 10th MINI ALBUM : La Dolce Vita] 11/13 PARIS FANSIGN EVENT Winners
Congratulations to all the winners of the [ONEUS - 10th MINI ALBUM : La Dolce Vita] 11/13 PARIS FANSIGN EVENT.
Winners will be contacted individually via email when purchasing the album.
Please make sure to pay close attention to your messages from now until the event starts.
(We are not responsible for any disadvantages caused by personal loss of contact.)
[11/13 PARIS FANSIGN EVENT Details]
Date: NOV 13 (MON) 1PM CET
Location: Winners will be notified by individual e-mail
*Check your order number at MY ACCOUNT > ORDER HISTORY
◆ FANSIGN EVENT PRECAUTIONS
- This event is a face-to-face fan signing event held in PARIS. Please kindly apply only if you can participate in the event site.
- Only the 50 lucky fans will only be able to attend the FANSIGN EVENT. This is NOT an open event.
- If you end up winning but are unable to attend the event, we will ship the album to you unsigned.
- Minors (under 18) can participate in the event alone, but a consent form written by the parent/guardian is required. The parent/guardian must accompany the minor to the check-in process at the event venue.
- Duplicate entries and duplicate winnings for 11/9 BERLIN FANSIGN and 11/13 PARIS FANSIGN are possible.
- The FANSIGN EVENT will occur according to the random seat number you are given on-site at the event. (Not by the order of winners in the announcement.)
- Winners will receive one album (random) out of the albums purchased to be signed on-site, and will not be able to choose the version of the album.
- The albums & Photocards perks will be delivered after the FANSIGN EVENT ends. For winners, 1 album (which will be provided on the day of face-to-face event) will be excluded from the parcel shipment.
- The staff will write the name of the person who will receive the signature onsite when entering the event venue.
- The name to be used for the sign will be the "CUSTOMER NAME" used during purchase - please note that only characters in English Alphabet will be accepted.
- Signatures will be done on the albums prepared onsite. (Signatures on the album case, photo cards, and other personal items are prohibited.)
- Questions on post-it notes, postscript messages (P.S.), and FANSIGN EVENT items (ex. large headbands, flower crowns, etc) are prohibited. We ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Due to COVID-19, masks must be worn and social distancing will be mandated. Physical contact with artists will not be permitted.
- Please use hand sanitizer before it is your turn during the FANSIGN EVENT.
- Please refrain from making unreasonable demands, swearing, or belittling the artist. In addition, if any behavior is deemed inappropriate for the event, participation may be restricted by the staff.
- Any form of gifts (fan letters, message books, etc.) for artists are prohibited.
- If you act in a way that obstructs the view of other audience members or threatens safety, you may be subject to immediate control and expulsion, and no refunds will be given as a result.
- Attendees are prohibited from standing up from their seats, moving to a different seat, or moving around during the FANSIGN EVENT.
- Taking photos, videos, or recording is not allowed while receiving the artist's autograph. Please leave your cell phone, camera, smart watch and any other electronic devices at your seat during your turn.
- You are allowed to take pictures and videos only in your seat. You are not allowed to film and/or use a tripod outside of your seat.
- Using flash, AF assist light, or strobe lights for photography is prohibited.
- If you are caught live-streaming on-site using social media, you will be asked to leave.
- Attendees are prohibited from re-entering if they leave the FANSIGN EVENT without permission.
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited before and during the FANSIGN EVENT. Entry will be restricted if you enter after drinking, and you may be forced to leave if you drink during the event.
- This event may be subject to change or cancellation, depending on the organizer's circumstances.
- This event may switch to a video call event if unforseen circumstances cause the in-person FANSIGN EVENT to be cancelled.
- Organizers of this event are not responsible for any accidents or confusions caused by not following the precautions for the FANSIGN EVENT, as well as not abiding to instructions stated during the event. We ask for your participation and cooperation for the event to operate smoothly.
- If you are caught transferring or selling an event winning ticket, your participation in all future hello82 events will be restricted.
- Due to the nature of the event, refunds/cancellations will not be allowed after the end of the sales period.
- Rules are subject to change without notice.
◆ ENTRY INFO
- Entry will begin 1 hour prior to the event start time.
If you arrive after the event start time, you may be assigned a later order or may not be able to enter due to a delay in identity verification. Please arrive at the site in advance and verify your identity before entering. please.
- Information on entry process :
hello82.shop > My Account > Order no. / Shipping Name
We will check whether the name confirmed above matches the name announced as the winner and the ID card.
- You must present the My Account page of the actual hello82.shop site, not a screen shot.
- For all IDs, only physical IDs that have not expired are accepted as valid.
- Please be sure to wear the provided wristband when entering the venue. If the wristband is damaged or not worn on your wrist, participation in the fan signing event may be restricted.
*The above rules and precautions are subject to change.
Please keep checking our socials for any updating information.