[EUROPE SHIPPING] ATEEZ - THE WORLD EP.2 OUTLAW (Digipak ver.) - Europe Exclusive
Shipping to EUROPE (except UK) from GERMANY Shipping to UK from UK
This is an official release from KQ Entertainment, and counts towards Circle, and Hanteo charts. (This product does NOT count towards U.S. Charts.) Europe Exclusive (Photobook, Digipak) will not count towards UK charts. Only UK Digipaks will count towards UK charts.
PLEASE TAKE AN UNBOXING VIDEO in case you need to report missing/damaged items.
*We will only process damage/refund inquiries that are sent to us within 7 days of your order delivery date. Unboxing videos may be required for some claims.
“If you purchase an ‘in-stock’ item with pre-order items, your order will not be shipped out until we receive all items. If you would like to receive your ‘in-stock’ item(s) first, please purchase it in a separate order.
If your items have different release dates, we usually wait until all the items in your order have arrived to our fulfillment center to ship them out together. (NOTE: Your items may be sent in separate packages if you ordered a large amount of items or if they are under different order numbers)
If your order contains a US-Only album(s) with other international available items, your US-Only album may be sent out first in order to count towards the charts, as these sales need to be reported within a specific time period.”
If there is something wrong with your order and you need further assistance, please “Submit a Request” on hello82.zendesk.com to get help from a representative.
You MUST submit your unboxing video within 7 days of your delivery date.
Claims submitted after the 7 days or without the the unboxing video, may be rejected.
To “Submit a Request,” you must first sign up and make a hello82 Help Center account on hello82.zendesk.com using your email from your hello82.shop account to view your order history and further assist you.
If you do NOT have a hello82.shop account, you may sign up using a unique email and password.
Instructions: hello82.zendesk.com > Sign In (top right) > Sign Up (bottom of the page) > Submit a Request
ANDROID MOBILE USERS: Click on the “Android Users” tab for sign up instructions on the hello82.zendesk.com homepage
- The delivery date may vary depending on the type of product you ordered. Please read each product page carefully to check when the shipping process will begin for your item(s).
- Deliveries outside of Asia will take a bit more time because we must first ship products from Korea to our US warehouse according to order volume.
- If your order contains items that have different marked sales periods, we usually wait until all items have arrived in the warehouse to send the items you ordered at the same time. (The items in your order may still be shipped in separate boxes).
- hello82 is not responsible for packages that are late, missing, or stolen in cases caused by the shipping carrier.
- hello82 does not pay for any taxes or fees associated with retrieving your package from customs in your country. Please note that these taxes and fees vary by country and shipping carrier.
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue.
- We will only process damage/refund inquiries that are sent to us within 7 days of your order delivery date.
- For missing/defective inquiries, you must provide an unboxing video including a view of the package as you received it and a detailed view of the product(s).
(Please note that if the missing or defective cannot be checked through the unboxing video, exchange or return is not possible.)* Refunds, exchanges, and returns will not be processed for the following:
- Products that come with special experiences such as Video Call Events and showcases or livestreams have a strict no refund or cancellation policy after the end of the sales period.
- Plastic covering and outer boxes are considered part of the packaging to protect internal items, so damage to those parts will not be considered.
- For artist portraits, defects on the back of the item, excluding the portrait, will also not be considered as damage. Defects outside the artist’s portrait and minor defects that can only be identified through light reflection will not be considered as damaged.
- For all claims, please send in an unboxing video with a full view of the package being opened and the contents inside. Claims will not be processed without an unboxing video.
- Policy on exchanges and returns can be applied differently for each product, so please check the product details when purchasing.