[Signed] ATEEZ - THE WORLD EP.1 : MOVEMENT - hello82 exclusive (Box Set)
This is an official release from KQ Entertainment, and counts towards Billboard (US Sales Only), Gaon, and Hanteo charts. Freight forwarders do not qualify as US purchasers.
Limit 4 per customer. Orders not conforming to these limitations may be cancelled.
This is a PRE-ORDER product. (Release Date : 2022-07-29)
SIGNED ALBUMS :
All signed albums are final sale and have a strict no return/exchange policy. It can only be canceled during the sales period listed in the description and/or product photo(s). Any small imperfections of the signature itself and/or any marks or small dents/damages on signed albums, will not be considered defective and is not subject to return or exchange.
Due to the nature of signing albums, it will take some time for the artists to finish. It will take some time to ship out.
Shipping time will vary for different artists and albums. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE TAKE AN UNBOXING VIDEO in case you need to report missing/damaged items.
*We will only process damage/refund inquiries that are sent to us within 7 days of your order delivery date. Unboxing videos may be required for some claims.
*Albums will come with one member's signature (random).
- The delivery date may vary depending on the type of product you ordered. Please read each product page carefully to check when the shipping process will begin for your item(s).
- Deliveries outside of Asia will take a bit more time because we must first ship products from Korea to our US warehouse according to order volume.
- If your order contains items that have different marked sales periods, we usually wait until all items have arrived in the warehouse to send the items you ordered at the same time. (The items in your order may still be shipped in separate boxes).
- hello82 is not responsible for packages that are late, missing, or stolen in cases caused by the shipping carrier.
- hello82 does not pay for any taxes or fees associated with retrieving your package from customs in your country. Please note that these taxes and fees vary by country and shipping carrier.
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue.
- We will only process damage/refund inquiries that are sent to us within 7 days of your order delivery date.
- For missing/defective inquiries, you must provide an unboxing video including a view of the package as you received it and a detailed view of the product(s).
(Please note that if the missing or defective cannot be checked through the unboxing video, exchange or return is not possible.)* Refunds, exchanges, and returns will not be processed for the following:
- Products that come with special experiences such as Video Call Events and showcases or livestreams have a strict no refund or cancellation policy after the end of the sales period.
- Plastic covering and outer boxes are considered part of the packaging to protect internal items, so damage to those parts will not be considered.
- For artist portraits, defects on the back of the item, excluding the portrait, will also not be considered as damage. Defects outside the artist’s portrait and minor defects that can only be identified through light reflection will not be considered as damaged.
- For all claims, please send in an unboxing video with a full view of the package being opened and the contents inside. Claims will not be processed without an unboxing video.
- Policy on exchanges and returns can be applied differently for each product, so please check the product details when purchasing.