[xikers - HOUSE OF TRICKY : Doorbell Ringing] 8/17 LA FANSIGN EVENT Winners
Congratulations to all the winners of the [xikers - HOUSE OF TRICKY : Doorbell Ringing] 8/17 LA FANSIGN EVENT EVENT.
Winners will be contacted individually via email left when purchasing the album.
Please make sure to pay close attention to your messages from now until the event starts.
(We are not responsible for any disadvantages caused by personal loss of contact.)
[8/17 LA FANSIGN EVENT Details]
Date: AUGUST 17 (THU) 7:30PM PDT
Location: Winners will be notified by individual e-mail
*Check your order number at MY ACCOUNT > ORDER HISTORY
◆ FANSIGN EVENT PRECAUTIONS
- This event is a face-to-face fan signing event held in LA. Please kindly apply only if you can participate in the event site.
- Only the 50 lucky fans will only be able to attend the FANSIGN EVENT. This is NOT an open event.
- If you are a minor (under 18), you can attend the event alone but you need to prepare a letter of consent. The letter of consent needs to be written by a parent/guardian. Please bring it along with your accompanied by a parent.
- The FANSIGN EVENT will occur according to the random seat number you are given on-site at the event. (Not by the order of winners in the announcement.)
- Winners will receive one album (random) out of the albums purchased to be signed on-site, and will not be able to choose the version of the album.
- The albums & Photocards perks will be delivered after the FANSIGN EVENT ends. For winners, 1 album (which will be provided on the day of face-to-face event) will be excluded from the parcel shipment.
- The staff will write the name of the person who will receive the signature onsite when entering the event venue.
- The name to be used for the sign will be the "CUSTOMER NAME" used during purchase - please note that only characters in English Alphabet will be accepted. (Up to 10 English characters)
- Signatures will be done on the albums prepared onsite. (Signatures on the album case, photo cards, and other personal items are prohibited.)
- On the post-it note, postscript messages (P.S.), FANSIGN EVENT items (ex. large headbands, flower crowns, etc) are prohibited. We ask for your understanding and cooperation.
- Due to COVID-19, masks must be worn and social distancing will be mandated. Physical contact with artists will not be permitted.
- Please use hand sanitizer before it is your turn during the FANSIGN EVENT.
- Please do not ask or say anything to the members that is inappropriate, confusing, complicated, personal, etc. (You are not permitted to cause any delays in the FANSIGN EVENT).
- Only fan letters or message books will be allowed at the Fansign Event. All other gifts will be prohibited. For letters/Message book, please hand them to the staff before the start of the fan signing event.
- If you ignore staff instructions, disrupt the FANSIGN EVENT, or threaten the safety of others, you will be removed from the event. (If this does happen, you will not be refunded.)
- Attendees are prohibited from standing up from their seats, moving to a different seat, or moving around during the FANSIGN EVENT.
- Taking photos, videos, or recording is not allowed while receiving the artist's autograph. Please leave your cell phone, camera, smart watch and any other electronic devices at your seat during your turn.
- You are allowed to take pictures and videos only in your seat. You are not allowed to film and/or use a tripod outside of your seat.
- Using flash, AF assist light, or strobe lights for photography is prohibited.
- Any form of live streaming on any social media platform or site is prohibited.
- Attendees are prohibited from re-entering if they leave the FANSIGN EVENT without permission.
- Alcohol consumption is prohibited before and during the FANSIGN EVENT. Entry will be restricted if you enter after drinking, and you may be forced to leave if you drink during the event.
- This event may be subject to change or cancellation, depending on the organizer's circumstances.
- This event may switch to a video call event if unforseen circumstances cause the in-person FANSIGN EVENT to be cancelled.
- Organizers of this event are not responsible for any accidents or confusions caused by not following the precautions for the FANSIGN EVENT, as well as not abiding to instructions stated during the event. We ask for your participation and cooperation for the event to operate smoothly.
- If you are found to be transferring or selling your winning status, you will be banned from future event participation in hello82.
- Due to the nature of the event, refunds/cancellations will not be allowed after the end of the sales period.
- Rules are subject to change without notice.
◆ ENTRY INFO
- Doors will open 1 hour before the event begins. Please arrive prior to doors opening, or you may not be able to participate in the event due to check-in delays. Please arrive early to have your name and ID checked before entering.
- Entry check-in will be conducted using the Shipping Address and Name on your order:
Go to hello82.shop > My Account > Order no. / Shipping Name and Address to verify that the order information matches the information on your ID.
- Screenshots will not be allowed of the My Account page. Please be prepared with your real Account Page or Confirmation email.
- Any form of identification will be allowed, so long as the date of expiration has not passed.
- Winners of the FANSIGN EVENT will be wearing a wristband. Please be sure to keep your wristband on inside the venue. If you are found without a wristband, you may be stopped by security.
**The above rules and precautions are subject to change.
Please keep checking our socials for any updating information.